YOUTH SIZE CHART (INCHES)
ADULT SIZE CHART (INCHES)
*Adult 4XL available only on select products.
FIT REFERENCE GUIDE
Slim: A contoured fit that is snug to the body, providing the perfect amount of movement within the garment.
Regular: Slightly bigger than slim, providing a comfortable but tailored look.
Relaxed: True relaxed and generous fit. Not close to the body or tailored in appearance.
UNIFORM CARE / WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
To enhance the appearance of your team and extend the life of your uniform, we recommend the following cleaning and storage procedures.
- Garments should be washed separately before initial use.
- For best results and maximum wear, uniforms should be laundered immediately after each game.
- Garments that cannot be cleaned promptly after wearing should be hung individually on rust proof hangers or hooks.
- Perspiration fading may occur if wet garments are left in a pile.
- Do not wash white and colored garments together.
- Wash all garments in cold water. All garments should be rinsed in cold water.
- The water level in the washing machine should be kept high to hold down mechanical action. Only when uniforms are extremely soiled should the water level be lowered to increase mechanical action.
- Avoid overloading the machine as this causes shrinkage and impedes the cleaning process.
- Use an antistatic agent, especially on garments to be tumble dried, to minimize lint attraction and spark discharge.
- Never use a chlorine bleach on any garments as it fades colors and weakens some materials.
- For best results, garments should be hung to drip dry.
- When tumble drying, use the lowest temperature or "air" setting.
- Remove garments promptly from dryer.
- Do not dry clean your uniforms.
- Garments should be completely dry before storing.
- Store uniforms in a cool, dry area protected from sunlight and fluorescent light. This will prevent mildew & yellowing.
Shirts & Skins will not be responsible for shrinkage or defects caused while merchandise is being imprinted by outside sources. We go through great lengths to insure that our colors consistently match. However due to slight variations in the dying processes, subtle color differences do not constitute defects in materials or workmanship. Manufacturers' sizing varies, so you must use our sizing charts.We cannot be held responsible for your garments if they are not sized properly. If you are between sizes, always round up to the larger size. Styles, colors and sizes are subject to change at anytime and without notice.